We found the best location, searched for the best prices, found the best value, and ironed out the details. We even went to the site to have a look for ourselves. SingSoc and MalSoc will hold its first joint-event of the year. Yes, the Paintballing War is ON!
Get to play in 7 computer-game-like scenarios (like those in the pictures above), including:
- Afghan Command Post
- Castle Wolfenstein
- Chemical Alley
- Mad Murphy’s Jungle Attack
- Terrorist Bus Attack
- The Haunted Graveyard
- Tomb Raider
- Viet Cong Village
On top of all these scenarios, you can choose to enhance your gaming experience with thunderflashes, paint grenades (like frag grenades) and smoke grenades.
We will be playing at Delta Force’s Newelwood Paintball Centre which is just 20 minutes away from Newcastle city centre.
And the details are as follows:
|Date||Saturday, 13th November 2010|
|Meeting Time||08.30am (Bus will leave soon after)|
|Meeting Point||Newcastle University Union Society Building
(Transport to the Paintball Centre and back to Union building will be provided)
|Ticket Pricing||£18 for SingSoc Members|
|£20 for non-SingSoc Members|
|**MalSoc Members: Please refer to MalSoc for discounted ticket pricing**|
The ticket will cover the following costs:
- Transport to the paintballing centre from the Union Building and back
- Entry to the paintballing game site
- Free coffee/tea/water on site
- Black combat suit rental (for neck-to-ankle protection, and to keep your own clothes clean)
- Body armour rental
- Goggle and helmet rental
- Basic semi-automatic paintball gun rental
- 200 paintballs! (1st 100 given out in Game 1, and another 100 given out in Game 11)
Other things you need to look out for:
- Lunch (bring your own, or get a pizza on site for about £5)
- Extra paintballs (£6 per 100)
- M16 paintball gun replica upgrade option
- Paint grenades
- Smoke grenades
- ***Wear a pair of boots! If not, wear a pair of shoes you are prepared to get muddy.
The operators have promised us the best paintballing equipment and experience you can find in the market out there. We hope you can have a great time with us!
To know more about the site, visit the following links:
For information or tickets, please drop as an email at email@example.com or leave a comment.
This is an early announcement for our first event of November 2010.
Get ready for the Paintballing War! Get ready to fire weapons (paintball guns), throw smoke and frag grenades (also paint lol) in fun computer-game-like environments such as “Castle wolfenstein” and “Terrorist Bus Attack”.
Watch this space for more information coming soon!